Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Gain a Competitive Advantage within the Hearing Industry
Both employers and job seekers. HHR works with E.N.T.s, Audiologists, Hearing Aid Specialists, Private Audiology Practices, Academia, Hearing Instrument Manufacturers, Retail Dispensers, and Product Trainers – to name a few. We have the resources to recruit and advertise for any position within the hearing industry!
Our primary focus is the United States, but we will consider international assignments.
- Hearing Healthcare Recruiters work exclusively in and for the hearing industry.
- Our service is 100% free for candidates, and we promise confidentiality.
- HHR uses multi-level marketing strategies, a referral network based on hearing industry recognition, and years of connections to represent top-notch candidates and employers.
- We have great working relationships with our employers, and we can guarantee your resume will be seen rather than falling into the electronic black hole.
- We have nearly 20 years of experience in the hearing industry.
- HHR represents many companies allowing you to see diverse positions throughout the industry, rather than being limited to a single employer.
- We will guide and mentor you throughout the entire process.
The employer pays the fee, which means our service is 100% free for candidates.
It varies. Sometimes placements open and close very quickly; sometimes, it’s a long process. Variables include the region of the country, reputation of the company, employee compensation package, and size of the candidate pool.
Call us, text us, or email us. Our primary contact information is in the top right-hand corner of every page!