We are seeking an Audiologist for a new Clinical Trainer position with a MAJOR company within the hearing industry!
The Clinical Trainer will be responsible for providing audiological and technical training designed to increase Clinician/Dispenser knowledge, skills and familiarity with product lines.
The territory covers Northern California, Oregon, and Washington – candidates MUST live within the territory and near an airport. A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience is required. Expect to travel 75% of the time.
This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, a benefits package, and a substantial opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!