Are you an audiologist who is experienced with pediatric testing but enjoys seeing patients of all ages? Do you enjoy providing a variety of audiology services? Would you like to work in a brand new facility? If so, we’d be interested in hearing from you!
We are seeking a full-time audiologist to join a well-established team of 6 audiologists and one hearing aid technician. This position offers a full range of comprehensive diagnostic and rehabilitation services including adult and pediatric evaluation, hearing aid services, cochlear implant and BAHA evaluation and fitting, ototoxic monitoring, vestibular evaluation and treatment, evoked potentials, and newborn hearing screening and follow-up. While the department provides a full range of audiology services, each audiologist has the freedom to specialize in their areas of interest and expertise. Onsite and offsite training is provided as needed.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Audiology
- Experience with hearing aids, implantable technology and balance evaluations preferred
- 2 years’ experience in medical facility preferred
- Eligible for Illinois Audiology Licensure
- ASHA certification required to be able to train and precept Audiology students
The candidate will provide services in collaboration with Otology in a beautiful new medical office building which features 6 audiology test suites, and 7 specialty consult offices for ABR, VNG, hearing aids, cochlear implants and BAHA. This new facility also boasts various nearby restaurants as well as a 3-mile walking path. The candidate will also provide outreach to a facility in Danville two days/week, which includes pediatric and adult audiologic evaluations.
Excellent benefits include:
- Competitive salary with annual raises and/or bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid ASHA certification reimbursement.
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance/long-term disability plans available
- 403-B plan with employer match
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation allowance if needed
- Monthly CEU opportunities
- Centrally located, within 2.5 hours of Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis
- Home to one of the world’s great public research universities-the Big Ten University of Illinois
- Ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options
- Advantages of a smaller town with the dining, arts, sports and entertainment options of a much larger city
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!