We are seeking a dispensing Audiologist in the Summit, NJ area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
This busy private practice is looking for a versatile Audiologist to focus on routine diagnostics and hearing aid dispensing. This position is full-time (32 hours) with a competitive base salary, benefits, and an opportunity for bonuses.
Candidate for this position must hold an active New Jersey Audiology and dispensing licensed. Minimum of 1-2 years of dispensing experience required.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!