We are seeking a Clinical Site Manager in the Phoenix, AZ area to join this fast-growing medical technology company!
This position is with a medical device and digital health company focused on addressing leading causes of death and hospitalization in patients with heart disease.
The ideal candidate will have experience with IDE studies of Class III medical devices. IBHRE certification and a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Biomedical-Engineering, or related field is preferred. Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical research in the medical device industry and cardiology experience is a MUST.
Candidates must be available for frequent travel and occasional overnight trips.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!