We are seeking a warm and engaging patient care coordinator in the Grants Pass, OR area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
This busy practice is looking for a dedicated and organized professional to help ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly while greeting/assisting patients.
Responsibilities/Requirements for the Position:
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Answer phones and scheduling appointments
- Collect and record payments
- Perform basic hearing aid clean and checks (will train)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This position is full-time with competitive compensation and benefits.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!