We are seeking an Audiologist in the San Jose/Los Gatos, CA area who is motivated by a long-term opportunity!
This state-of-the-art practice needs a versatile audiologist to perform diagnostic tests and hearing aid services. Candidates MUST have at least five years of experience in private practice, ENT or the field of audiology (with diagnostics and hearing aid dispensing). Also, applicants should be highly professional, quick and a team player.
The candidate for this location must be a licensed to dispense in California. The position is part-time with a premium compensation, an opportunity for bonuses and excellent benefits.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search!Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!