We are seeking an Audiologist in the San Jose, CA area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
This position is with a busy medical center who is seeking an Audiologist with strong knowledge of cochlear implant programming, bone conduction hearing aids and various diagnostic tests. The employer has over 30 years’ experience serving patients in the Bay area and their partnership with a major company allows them to provide immediate access to specialists and top end technology.
The candidate for this location must be licensed to dispense in California. Experience with bone conduction hearing aids and Cochlear implants is a plus!
This position is full-time with a generous base salary and an excellent benefits package.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!