We are seeking an Audiologist in the Bay Area for a new Clinical Trainer position with a MAJOR company within the hearing industry!
The Trainer will be responsible for providing audiological and technical training designed to increase Clinician/Dispenser knowledge, skills and familiarity with product lines.
The territory primarily covers northern California as well as western Nevada. The ideal candidate should live in the Bay Area. Expect to travel 50-60% of the time.
This opportunity is full-time with an excellent base salary, a benefits package, and an opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!