We are seeking an Audiologist or a Hearing Aid Specialist in the Northern California area to be a Field Rep. for an established manufacturer within the hearing industry!
The territory covers Northern California, Hawaii and Northern Nevada.
General Requirements/Responsibilities for the Position:
- Audiologist or Hearing Aid Specialist
- Master’s Degree
- Travel 50-75% of the time
- Drive all daily sales objectives, which are focused on territory growth
- Conduct consultative sales calls with Audiologists and Dispensers
- Meeting or exceeding territory quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Direct all training and education planning during new product launches
This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, a benefits package, and a substantial opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!