We are seeking an Audiologist or a Hearing Aid Specialist to be a Field Rep. for one of the MAJOR manufacturers within the hearing industry!
The territory covers Iowa, Nebraska and Kansas. Residency in the Des Moines, Omaha or Kansas City area is preferred, but not required.
General Requirements/Responsibilities for the Position:
- 4 year degree and hearing industry experience
- Travel 50-75% of the time
- Drive all daily sales objectives, which are focused on territory growth. This includes new account targeting, cultivation, and launch planning/execution
- Conduct consultative sales calls with Audiologists, Dispensers and at ENT practices
- Meeting or exceeding territory quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Direct all training and education planning during new product launches
- Demonstrate outstanding product knowledge
- Complete administrative requirements on time and accurately
- Maintain company standards involving ethical and moral character while professionally representing the company. Complies with all Corporate and HR policies
This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, a benefits package, and a substantial opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!