We are seeking an Audiologist in the Detroit, MI area who can help develop a growing organization. A large ENT outfit is seeking a proactive, capable and assertive audiologist to manage the audiology department within their multiple facilities and affiliated hearing aid centers!
A portion of the responsibilities include:
- Supervise a staff of 12+ audiologists and audiology assistants
- Oversee the day-to-day operations to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Organize and conduct staff meetings
- Generate activities to increase revenue; e.g., internal and database marketing
- Provide instruction and counseling to clinical staff when they are faced with “challenging” patients and or clinical situations
- Maintain clinical responsibilities 20% of the time
The candidate for this location must be licensed to dispense in Michigan and have experience as a Director of Audiology or owner. This position is full-time with a competitive base salary, a benefits package, and an opportunity for bonuses.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!