We are seeking a dynamic District Manager in the DFW area who is motivated by his/her career in the hearing industry!
This exciting new position will oversee the daily operations for multiple practices in the DFW area. The ideal candidate for this position will provide supervision and mentorship for Audiologist, Hearing Aid Specialists, and trainees. The candidate will also help spur new marketing, growth for existing Hearing Aid Centers, and oversee the development of new clinics.
A minimum of 2 years staff management experience is required. Candidates also MUST have dispensing experience. Expect to travel up to 75% of the time with some consecutive overnight stays.
This full-time position comes with an excellent base salary, bonus potential, and a comprehensive benefits package.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 20 years experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!